Did You Know?
- Illinois does have enough sunlight for solar.
- Cost of solar energy has decreased by 64% in the last 5 years.
- Solar increases the value of your home.
- Houses with solar sell faster than houses without.
- Houses with solar sell for around $15,000 more than houses without.
- The solar industry has become a key source of jobs for returning veterans.
- The manufacturers offer a 25-year warranty
- There is no upfront out of pocket cost to go solar.
- You don't need to go to the bank for a loan..
Go to the Personal Energy Report page, fill out all information to get a complete quote & solar system designed for your home and electric need.